We're looking for passionate candidates eager to be good students.
To be eligible to apply, you must have your high school diploma or equivalent. We also welcome applicants with previous post-secondary experience. We accept a maximum of only 68 students and spots fill fast, so apply as soon as you can.
For more information on selection criteria call 1.866.686.5010 (x22) or e-mail email@example.com
The Application Process that could change your life.
We recommend that you visit our campus as a first step. It will give you the chance to see our facilities, ask any questions you may have, and discuss how our program will meet your specific career goals.
If you're unable to visit us, set up a phone appointment or get in touch via email to get the information you need.
Contact Asha Hall, Admissions Counsellor, to set up a tour or to set up a phone appointment.
Once you’re ready to apply, simply follow these steps:
- Complete the online application form (including your contact information, contact information for 1 reference, and information on your interest and background)
Submit the following documents by email, mail, or fax:
- Academic Transcripts
- High School Graduates: Proof of high school graduation or equivalency, with transcripts.
- High School Students: Most recent transcripts. Updated transcripts and proof of high school graduation must be submitted to the Registrar's office by July 15th of the upcoming school year.
- College/University Graduates or Students: Most recent transcripts, in addition to high school transcripts if program is not complete.
- A written summary, in essay form, explaining your interest in audio recording and production, including any related experience — whether it be volunteer work, a hobby or formal studies.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must submit TOEFEL or Cambridge EFL results, since oral and written comprehension are crucial for your success.
There is no fee to apply. Just submit your application form and all supporting materials directly to the OIART Admissions Office. If your application is accepted, we will send you an enrollment form which, should you decide to attend, must be completed & returned with an enrollment deposit to secure your spot in the program.